Happy Carnival!


Just a couple of issues that came up in different groups, ...:
1ºESO C: PORCUPINE PIE by Neil Diamond.
Well, I've found this parody,
but with the real song, so it'll do:


Porcupine Pie, Porcupine Pie, Porcupine Pie
Vanilla Soup, a double scoop please.... No
Maybe I won't, maybe I will, maybe I'll have
the tutti fruit, with fruity blue cheese
Ah but Porcupine Pie, Porcupine Pie, Porcupine Pie
don't let it get on your jeans
And though it sounds a little strange but
you gotta eat it with gloves or your hands will turn green
Ah but porcupine pie, porcupine pie, porcupine pie
weaves its way through my dreams
I do believe I'm gonna try some and
leave enough room for dessert, the chicken ripple ice cream.

And 1ºBac A: this is the silly (debatable, I know) but funny film "Burn after reading".
At least the Coen Brothers have some excellent films, that's undebatable, ...:



Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi there,

I was wondering if you could provide feedback on our English lesson videos.
We produce English lesson videos and are always trying to find ways to improve our content.
You can find our videos on YouTube. http://www.youtube.com/user/sozoexchange
Looking forward to receiving your feedback.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Sozo Exchange
Anonymous said…
Thank you, that was extremely valuable and interesting...I will be back again to read more on this topic.
Anonymous said…
Top blog, I had not come across englishteachermargarita.blogspot.com before during my searches!
Keep up the excellent work!
Anonymous said…
Hello,

This is a message for the webmaster/admin here at englishteachermargarita.blogspot.com.

May I use part of the information from this post above if I provide a link back to this site?

Thanks,
Peter

Irregular Verbs Fun

Popular Posts

Otero Students' English Blogs

Best Videos Ever?

My Presentations

View maralfo's profile on slideshare