MEC Grants

The Ministerio de Educación y Ciencia has grants to study abroad.
If you know of someone who would like to attend an English summer course and is :
- over 18 and becario , they can apply.
In order to look for courses in Great Britain you have this search engine with lots of options, but, remember! You have to book your course yourselves before March, 27th and it has to last for at least 3 weeks and 15 hours per week.
For example, here is a list of courses in London. E.g. here is a course in London and one of the cheapest in Eastbourne.
You should also consider if you want a "Homestay" (Stay with a family) or a Residence and also: Self-catering, Bed and breakfast or Halfboard and Single or Shared Room
Any doubts? Send me a message!


Irregular Verbs Fun

Popular Posts

Otero Students' English Blogs

Header Picture from

Best Videos Ever?

My Presentations

View maralfo's profile on slideshare