A Song about Intentions

Now that we are going over the Future Tense:



And these are some activities to do with it:
1. – Read the first paragraph carefully and try to guess the missing words:
When I ......... up well I know I'm ......... be
I'm ........... be the man who ............ up next to you
When I ....... out well I know I'm ........ be
I'm ........... be the man who ....... along with you
If I get drunk well I ......... I'm ......... be
I'm ........... be the man who gets .......... next to you
And if I haver well I ........ I'm ......... be
I'm gonna be the man who's ............. to you
2. - Listen and Check.
3.- Try to explain the meaning of the chorus:
But I would walk 500 miles
And I would walk 500 more
Just to be the man who walked 1,000 miles
To fall down at your door

4. Listen to the whole song and complete the missing words:

When I'm ........., yes I know I'm ........ be
I'm ........ be the man who's ....... hard for you
And when the .......... comes in for the work I do
I'll ......... almost ........ penny on to you
When I ....... home well I ........ I'm ...... be
I'm ......... be the man who ......... back home to you
And if I ........ old,(When I ........ old) well I know I'm .... be
I'm ...... be the man who's ....... old with you
CHORUS
When I'm ........, well I know I'm ....... be
I'm....... be the man who's lonely without you
And when I'm ........, well I know I'm ........ dream
I'm .......... Dream about the time when .......... with you
When I ........ ....... well I know I'm .......... be
I'm ........ be the man who ....... along with you
And when I ......... home, yes I know I'm ....... be
I'm ....... be the man who ....... back home with you
I'm ....... be the man who's ......... home with you

Check the full lyrics

Comments

Irregular Verbs Fun

Popular Posts

Otero Students' English Blogs

Best Videos Ever?

My Presentations

View maralfo's profile on slideshare