Our five senses

 

Picture via Woodward English
You can see the five senses and the verbs for them above
What are your favourite and least favourite...
 smells, flavours, sounds, sights, things to touch? 
Add your own ideas:
What I see can be: beautiful, ugly,...
What I hear can be: loud, low,...
What I touch can be: hard, soft,...
What I smell can be: nice, bad,...
What I taste can be: delicious, awful,...
To add more words to this list:
Find useful Vocabulary on Espresso English
Revise in the SENSES Label
including the key vocabulary and Jeopardy games here
Practice:
Genial.ly: 1, 2
Wordwall: 1, 2
Speaking with Baamboozle: 1, 2
Our sense of Taste: 
Read and match:

Comments

Irregular Verbs Fun

Popular Posts

Otero Students' English Blogs

Best Videos Ever?

My Presentations

View maralfo's profile on slideshare