What's your favourite school subject?

Revise on the School label and on last year's entry
Complete and then answer these questions:
  1. What's your favourite subject?  Why? My favourite subject is____ because ____ .
  2. What's your least favourite subject? Why? It is ______ because ______ .
  3. When have you got these subjects? At what time? At ______ / On _______.
  4. Have you got _____ today?  Yes, I have. / No, I haven't.
  5. Have you got ______ on (Monday)?  Yes, I have. / No, I haven't.
  6. What subjects have you got today?Today I have___________.
  7. What subjects have you got on (Friday)? On Friday I've got _______.
Practise this vocabulary on Live Worksheets
Play Hangman and Spin the wheel (Use Team mode for more fun!)

Comments

Irregular Verbs Fun

Popular Posts

Otero Students' English Blogs

Best Videos Ever?

My Presentations

View maralfo's profile on slideshare