2011 Halloween

Previous Halloween entries with lots of activities: 1, 2

This year I'm taking a new approach:
Instead or, rather, besides online materials, we're gonna watch 
a Modern Family episode and do these activities about it.
(Watch some excerpts)

Revise the basics:
Create a Zombie
or learn The Haunted History of Halloween:
Watch more interesting videos from the History Channel here
or play Hidden Spirits: A Paranormal Investigation Halloween Game 


 Watch the Top 10 Horror-Themed Video Games
to play on Halloween.

Are these your favorite segments from the past 22
Simpsons' "Treehouse of Horrors"?

Enjoy your Halloween !

Comments

After read this blog i stay impressive with the whole information because is absolutely interesting and wonderful .I like the new ideas raised in this blog. I must to say that I liked a lot the design and the way it was written. Simply wonderful.
Quotes said…
Hey its such a great serial i watched 4 season of it and watching 5th season of it must say did a great job full of surprises I am fan of it thanks for sharing this blog with us.
frynimarvel said…
Hola Marga,
quiero entrar en contacto contigo via e-mail. Tu direccion electronica en tu perfil es valida? Quiero preguntarte algo, dime como puedo!
Gracias
Fryni
Marga said…
Hi!
I'm glad that you enjoy my blog.
Fryni: I've just answered your email.
Thanks for reading and writing!
Marga

Irregular Verbs Fun

Popular Posts

Otero Students' English Blogs

Header Picture from

Best Videos Ever?

My Presentations

View maralfo's profile on slideshare